Translated MA Planning Documents
Free Health Care Proxy and Personal Directive & more
We have translated the Honoring Choices Massachusetts Health Care Proxy and Massachusetts Personal Directive to increase access to planning information and equitable care. Each downloaded packet contains the translated instructions page and document, and an English document to include in your medical record. Free to all- just download and print.
Translated Documents & Tools
What is a MA Health Care Proxy?
- This is a legal document where you choose a trusted person to be your Health Care Agent. Your Agent makes health care decisions for you if you are unable to make decisions yourself.
What is a MA Personal Directive (Living Will)?
- This is a personal document where you give your Health Care Agent, family and care providers information and instructions about the care you want.
- If you can choose a Health Care Agent, complete both a Health Care Proxy and Personal Directive.
- If you are unable to choose a Health Care Agent, just start with the Personal Directive.
What is the "Who's Your Agent?" Flyer/Poster?
- You can download this flyer/poster to invite your staff or community group to come together to complete their care planning documents. We can customize the flyer for your group. For more information, Ellen at firstname.lastname@example.org