Join us for an informative webinar
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Health care providers can now use telehealth and in-person visits to start proactive planning conversations with high risk adults, and easily complete an electronic Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment, MOLST form. The web portal is designed to help Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants and their care teams improve workflow and ensure patients receive quality, person-centered care across all settings.
Participants will learn to-
- Engage seriously ill, frail and high risk adults in planning conversations using a proven step-by-step best communication approach built into the web portal,
- Introduce Ariadne Lab’s Serious Illness Conversations Guides;
- Translate patient treatment choices into the e-MOLST form;
- Help adults complete a Health Care Proxy and Personal Directive (Living Will)
- Access free Honoring Choices documents available in 10 languages.
Michael Kersten, Vynca (which powers the portal),will answer any technical questions and listen to your suggestions to improve the user experience across care settings.
Who can attend: All health care providers, administrators and care team members.
Note: To use the web portal, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, as signing clinicians on the MA MOLST form, create a free user account, and then authorize their care teams (nurses, care managers, social workers, etc.) on the account to start planning conversations. Read more.
Attendees receive: Ariadne Labs Serious Illness Conversation Guides; Honoring Choices Getting Started Tool Kit; and everything you need to use the web portal.
The Massachusetts e-MOLST Web Portal is a joint pilot project of the Massachusetts Coalition for Serious Illness Care, Ariadne Labs and Honoring Choices Massachusetts, powered by Vynca, Inc. . Read more.