Become a Community Partner!
Help Adults & Families in Your Community
We partner with community groups, faith and cultural groups, care professionals, and health care providers — any professional or community group who can engage adults in health care planning discussions and/or connect to lifelong person-centered care.
Everyone is welcome. It is no cost and easy to do. We'll tailor a program to your mission. The Honoring Choices' proven programs and care provider/staff training easily folds into your existing programs to strengthen and enhance your mission.
As a Partner, you become part of a growing network that shares resources and coordinates safe, sustainable care transitions in your community.
We Offer Community Partners:
- Up-to-date Massachusetts-based health care planning educational materials and MA planning documents, tools & discussion guides;
- Who's Your Agent?® Program, Tool Kit & Staff Workshop;
- Slide presentations to educate your colleagues & the community;
- Spring & Fall regional networking meetings with fellow Partners;
- Easy quarterly reporting of positive outcomes;
- Promote your program updates in the newsletter and webpage
- Advanced Training: Health Care Planning Facilitator Course
How to Become a Community Partner:
It’s simple and no cost to become a Community Partner. Just send us a note below, or call us at 781-642-0454 to get started. We'll tailor a program to your mission and goals. We ask our Community Partners to work collaboratively and help coordinate care for adults in their community. Partners collect simple data on the positive outcomes of your program goals which we publish on our Impact web page.
Come Join the Growing Network!
Become a Partner and help ensure all Massachusetts residents, including our most vulnerable and underserved citizens, have access to early and on-going health care planning and receive quality care that honors their values and choices.