Health care planning is not about one document or one conversation, but a life process to promote everyday wellness, plan for the future, and get the best possible person-centered care all through your life.
How Do I Make My Plan?
Our 3-Step Planning Guide helps you to make a plan & connect to care:
Step 1: Explore. Consider information to make care choices;
Step 2: Plan. Talk with your family & care providers and communicate your choices in MA planning documents;
Step 3: Connect. Put your plan into action for the quality care that honors your choices.
Explore: What’s Right For You?
STEP 1- EXPLORE: Consider the information below in order to make care choices that are right for you. Click on the boxes below to read more.
- 5 Top Legal Rights
- Having Capacity & Limits to Capacity
- How to Choose a Health Care Agent
- Make a Road Map for Quality Care
- What are Life-Sustaining Treatments?
- Who’s on Your Health Care Team?
- Faith Leaders Share their Thoughts
- How Beliefs Impact Decision-Making?
- What’s Right for You?
- Talk About Your Choices
- The Conversation Project Tool Kits
- Talk in Your Community Group