Our "Everyone, Everyday" Initiative
Make a plan for quality care today & everyday
The "Everyone, Everyday" initiative reaches out to all adults to make a personal health care plan within their own language, culture and ability, and receive the best possible care today and everyday, starting at 18 years old and continuing all through their lifetime.
Make Your Plan. Then, Help Move it Forward!
You can start to make your own personal health care plan and put it into action with your care providers using the free Honoring Choices Getting Started Tool Kit. Then, inform and empower your family members, friends, neighbors and all adults in your community — anywhere adults live, work and gather. It's easy to do. We'll provide the free tools and programs.
Everyone can help: community groups, faith and cultural groups, and local business can get involved. Your support can help us reach all Massachusetts adults to open the door to health care planning and improve quality care for all.
Here's how it works:
- Make Your Own Plan
- Tell a Friend, family member, neighbor, colleague at work or fellow congregant — anyone 18 & older.
- Email a link or download the Getting Started Tool Kit. Help spread the word!
- "My Voice, My Choice"
- Start to make a plan within your own language, cultural traditions, religion and ability
- Download the Health Care Proxy in 10 Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Vietnamese, Khmer, Arabic, Albanian, and Haitian-Creole, Albanian.
- NEW Videos. Listen to personal stories shared in short videos
- "Sponsor a Document" Anyone business or community group can help translate a planning document to support adults and families in their community. Help ensure everyone can start to make their health care plan and communicate their choices for care. Learn More.
- Get Help. Connect to Care in Your Community.
- The Community Partners are ready to help start a discussion and get adults connected to care
- Do you, your loved one or someone in your community need a hand making a plan or getting good care? Contact a Partner today. Meet the Community Partners.
- Become an Ambassador
- Many consumers have asked — "How can I help?"
- We are excited to launch the Ambassador Program. Ambassadors are volunteer consumers who provide peer-to-peer health care planning information to adults & families in their community, anywhere adults live, work, and gather
- Host an Ambassador Program at your community group, health care, faith based or residential group
- You choose your volunteers — we'll provide the training and tools. It's fun & easy to do. Read more about the Ambassador Program.